When we provide the service of physical security to our customer, our goal is to ensure security of the customer’s property and staff, as well as to prevent undesirable situations which can affect security of the object.
Physical security includes presence of our staff members at the site agreed with the customer within the required timeframe – from a few hours a day to 24-hour presence.
Staff members of SHIELD European Security Services (franchise) assigned to the site possess a vast experience and professional preparation, which allows them to promptly act in any situation and resolve problems in a fast and effective way within boundaries of the law. Depending on the profile of your object or event we will develop a security scheme, in which both the number of employees of your company and their specific specialisation will be taken into consideration. Such approach lets you choose security services which will correspond to your needs with regard to costs and the level of staff members provided by us.
Physical security includes the following types of activity:
- Control of access of persons and transport to the site
- Monitoring of the parking space
- Control of security systems: security and fire alarm, system of access of persons and transport, video surveillance systems, etc
- Video surveillance at the site and patrol of the territory
- Prompt response to extraordinary situations
- Protection of property of the customer from theft or unauthorised use or removal
- Maintenance of order at events
- Assurance of security at events
Diverse profile of our staff members helps us find the most suitable solutions for different types of objects – office buildings, shopping centres and supermarkets, sites of special importance, production areas, public events, etc.
By contacting consultants of SHIELD European Security Services (franchise), you can receive a comprehensive consultation as via telephone, so via e-mail.